Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Homemade bread...fresh from the oven!

I really wish you could smell things over the internet! That would be a great invention. Especially if you could have smelled my house this morning.

I've been wanting to make bread for 2 days now, but time hasn't allowed me to do that. So, I was determined to do it this morning. Besides, we only have half a loaf so I kind of had to!

I was really excited about trying a different recipe that I found on this blog. It sounded simple, yet tasty! Let me tell you...I wasn't disappointed! It was warm, moist and delicious! I did make a minor change though. I ran out of whole wheat flour so I had to use organic, unbleached white flour!

I gave a piece of bread with butter and homemade jelly to Afton and Caleb and they loved it!

So, if anyone is looking for a new bread recipe or want to try making bread from scratch I highly suggest this one.

I think I'll try her crockpot granola next!



No comments: