Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Birthday pictures

I still can't believe my "baby" is 5 years old. I was talking with my sister, Megan, and she was saying the same thing. It seems like it was so long ago, but also like it was yesterday.


Today, Afton picked out her birthday cake while we were at the grocery store. Usually I make all the birthday cakes, but today she decided she wanted to look at one and choose it. So, I let her!

She did a great job and it was quite tasty!


After that she opened her cards and the gift we bought her. Mike picked it out because he took Afton to see the movie.


She absolutely loves it and has been attached to it all evening. Playing with it. Carrying it. Talking to it. Making is "scared". It's actually really cute!

All in all it was a very good birthday. Little does she know she has a bigger birthday party coming up this Saturday! She's going to be so excited, especially since she was excited for the little one we had tonight.

2 comments:

Apple said...

Aw! I love how we captured each family member stuffing their face. :) No cutesy posed stuff or us!

Karen Hossink said...

OK, that was just MEAN.
I'm hungry.
I'm watching what I eat.
And now, all I want is a piece of that cake!!!!!
I hope you enjoyed it. And liked the plate. *grin*