Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sharing the heebie jeebies because I'm nice like that

You can thank Courtney and Steph for this post. Seeing as they posted about one of my biggest fears on the same day, I figured I may as well join in. I'll say it's therapy to help me get over my incurable, irrational, and over the top fear of spiders.

I may put on a brave face for my children, but that's only so I don't pass it on to them. Go figure that both of my children love creepy, crawly bugs including spiders.
I'd say I did a pretty good job of hiding it, wouldn't you?

With that being said you need to go check this out. Don't forget to have fun and try out the options in the box on the right side of the screen. Oh yeah, it also chases your mouse. Pretty freaky! It's like it senses my fear!


No comments: