Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

A few more fav's

I just thought today would be a good day to tell you about a few more of my favorite things!


The first one being, Angel Food cake. Specifically Angel Food cake from Market Basket. I don't know why, but it is the tastiest by far. Moist and sweet. Yummy!

Next up we have this very small picture of my absolute favorite lip gloss in the world. The only kind I will ever use, ever! I try other stuff and my lips become something I don't want attached to my face. Use this and they can hang around for a bit longer!
I may as well add some of my favorite flavors. Just so you know!

Now this little gem is worth each and every penny! It lasts only a short time, but it's the best "short time" ever. It says it's great chilled, but I wouldn't know about that It never lasts long enough to get chilled.

Oh yes. Another favorite flavor. And worth every penny as well!
I'm adding one more for good measure. Besides, if I want to make lipgloss one of my only favorite things I can.

I think I need more favorite things...oh, I have something...one second...






Ahhhhh....that's much better!

No comments: