Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Better late...

You know what I realized the other day? I realized I forgot to post the trick or treat pictures. Seriously! How rude of me. Please forgive me on that.

So, here are a bunch of really good pictures. In case you didn't know we have the princess (Afton), Superman (Caleb) and a go-go dancer (Miya).

The kiddos had a blast even though it was really chilly that night. The girls lasted the whole time out while Caleb gave up a bit early. It was great though because mama got to go back to a warm house. I wasn't complaining!

Enjoy the photos!




The funny glasses were my "costume", but Caleb wouldn't let me wear them. Every time I put them on he would get scared. Then he would tell me I couldn't put them on anymore. Oh well! The kids got a kick out of using them.




No comments: