Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Do you know what I am so excited for?

The Christmas season!!

I love celebrating Jesus' birth, telling my children about the meaning of Christmas, decorating, being with family...everything!!

I just started listening to some of the Christmas music and boy does that get me ready for the season!

So, I thought I would share a few with you! I love the classic, Christmas music by Bing Crosby, Perry Como, Nat King Cole along with newer songs by Harry Connick Jr. I'm also completely in love with Manheim Steamroller and Trans Siberian Orchestra! Love them....

Enjoy








My absolute favorite Christmas song is "O Holy Night" and I love the way Celine Dion sings it!




So, those are a few of my favorite Christmas songs. I'm thinking I'll add a few more favorites as I come up with stuff.


No comments: