Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fun, fun, fun

By now you're all probably scurrying about prepping for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Baking pies, cleaning house, thawing the turkey, putting out your ingredients and most of all....looking forward to spending quality time with family!!!!! That is always the best part!!!!

Hopefully you're not too busy to enjoy the season and find lots of things to be thankful for!

(On a side note)
As I was going through some of my favorite websites I came across a few I thought I would share with you. I hope you have fun with them.

Typoglycemia Translator - like piglatin, but for your eyes!

Birthday Calculator - This one was pretty cool. It gives some interesting facts about the day you were born. It even tells you approximately when you were conceived (which I could have done without!!!)

Smartorstoopid - this one requires some fast thinking, but it was fun! BTW...no one is stupid...lol

So, those are my little gems for today. Don't forget to enjoy the Thanksgiving preparation and not get too stressed! I'll be telling myself that later on as I work with 5 homemade butter pie crusts!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, no, I'm working. :(

Good excuse not to dirty up the kitchen! haha