Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Play that funky music....

So, by now you've probably noticed that this happens once a month. I don't do it on purpose and I definitely don't mean to leave you all hanging. Sometimes the blog funk just happens. Now, it's not because I don't have anything interesting to blog about. Quite the opposite actually. It just happens when life gets busy and family takes precedence.

This week is a bit busier than most weeks. We've had a play date, home group, play practice, lots of driving, trick or treat on Thursday, more driving, an early Thanksgiving on Saturday and more driving! Oh, and I still work every day for a couple of hours.

BUT......

Daylight savings time is on Saturday night/Sunday morning. Which means an extra hour of sleep!!!! At least, I hope that's what I get. The kids like to throw me a curve ball and cheat me out of it sometimes! So, don't forget to change your clocks back before you go to bed on Saturday, and enjoy the extra hour of sleep!!

Me? I'm off to drive some more. Time for Afton's play practice. Ciao~



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. Just what I needed. A friend to *sit with me* and let me mourn.
You're sweet.
Have a great weekend and enjoy your extra hour Saturday!