Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Post in pictures

I just thought I would share some pictures I took this weekend and last night.


This is the cute, hanging pillow my sister gave to me on my birthday. I love it!



Me and Kel taking random pictures while trying not to get in peoples way!



Caleb and Max chillin' on the couch. Did I mention
we named our little boy kitty, Max?



Afton's goose egg.



My little boy sleeping in his big boy bed! *sniff sniff*



Black and Whites of my babies sleeping. Don't they look so much alike?
They are so beautiful.

(Caleb's picture is just below, Afton's is underneath his)



I have more pictures to share, but there are stories that go along with them.

That's another post for another time...when I have more time to sit down and type it out.



No comments: