Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

21 hours...and counting

That's how long I have been awake for...with no sleep in between.

Why did tonight, or should I say last night, have to be the night caffeine got to me?!?! It's never helped me stay awake before when I really needed it. Until last night at 10:05pm. When I stopped to get a coffee for me and a hot chocolate for Afton for our ride home. The only difference was that I stopped at Dunkin Donuts. Do they make high test coffee? Not even Starbucks has the ability to do this to me....

I'm pretty much in deep trouble for my day today.

My mind keeps saying sleep, but for some reason my eyes don't close. So, I have a pot of coffee brewing and I think I need to get an IV drip at some point today.

I haven't pulled an all-niter since I had my kids, at least not that I can remember. I wonder how I'll do? Oh boy....

If you happen to read some random, non sensical posts, don't worry. It just means delirium has set in.

PLEASE.SEND.COFFEE



No comments: