Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

This is why it pays to shop at the library

Wednesday morning the kids and I went to the library to drop off some movies we borrowed
and also so they could play with the choo choo trains!

I love to go because they have this bookshelf in the back and everything on it is for sale...for $.25 cents. Sometimes there are good books and other times they don't have much.

Let me tell you...Wednesday I made out like a bandit!!!!!!

Seriously. I'm totally not joking.


Check out all the cool things I found.


All of this would have cost me $109 if I purchased them separately, but at
the library it cost me a grand total of

...drum roll please...

$3.00

That's it!

The dictionary/thesaurus alone was $39.95.

So, the moral of the story is:

"Don't pay full price when you can shop at the library"

and

"Donate your books to the library so someone else can find these great deals (and go
home as happy as I did)"

No comments: