Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Past vs. Future

I was checking out a few posts on the forum I frequent and someone had this in there signature line:

When Satan reminds you of your past, simply remind him of his future.

I couldn't have put it better myself. What a great reminder!



On another note, I think I have bloggers block. I have a million things to say, but can't seem to get them on "paper". Could be God's way of telling me that I have other things to attend to, but watch out when I do sit down. The blogs will be endless! Not that that is a bad thing :)

I have pictures from Miya's recital last weekend! She was beautiful and did an amazing job! We are so proud of her!

I have a picture or two of Afton's "adventure" in the bathroom. It involves make up and her face.

I have a few random thoughts floating around in my head too! Shocking, I know! Maybe I'll share one of these days...maybe!

I have a pretty busy month ahead of me so maybe my mind is already maxed out! I found that if I don't write down what I have to do, need to do, schedule to do...blah, blah, blah...then I will forget things.

All 5 of us are in a wedding on July 5th so we have 2 tux's and 3 dresses to have fitted and buy. Plus, there are the showers and parties that go along with that, which are amazing, by the way. It just adds to my calendar! Another thing (not bad) is the money we'll be spending. So, it takes a lot of time and coordination.

Whew, I'm tired just reading that back to myself!

I'm just trying to take things day by day, minute by minute. Enjoying our children and each other. Not getting stressed out about things, but trusting God to work all the little details out as I do my part. Plus, not letting other peoples agendas or plans become priority it our lives. We just have to remember...we can't do everything. We have commitments and plans of our own. So, we do what we can. If we need a day to chill out and relax, or if we have to bow out of something that is ok!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Maybe one day you'll get to see my pictures too!

No comments: