Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

Hmmmm...

When I started this blog I thought I would be able to post a LOT more often! Posting once a month is not being a good blogger! In my defense I have to say that February was officially the worst month ever. Not only did I get really sick (which doesn't happen very often), but my son was sick and my hubby got pneumonia! So, three out of the 4 weeks in the very short month of February were spent with me confined to my home taking care of people. March has to be better!

At least I have some good news...Mike accepted a new job! Already I can see the difference in his attitude. He seems so much more relaxed! The only problem is that he went back to his second (night) job this week! So I enjoyed the "relaxed hubby" while I could! Now we just have to adjust to this new schedule and routine.

More good news is that my amazing best friend is back home from her short, but very exciting road trip. I can tell you that my week just wasn't the same with her gone! I'm so glad she went and was able to visit with her friend from college because it's so nice to catch up! However, a week without talking to her was excruciating! I have to say that she made up for it with the stories of her run in's! I haven't laughed that hard in an entire week!

I really don't have much more to say tonight. My pillow is calling my name and the alarm will be going off much to early in the morning! I'll do my best to be a better blogger, but I can't make any promises!




No comments: