Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

For fun

Apparently I can't nap between 12 - 2...something about not be able to fall asleep?! It's really not fair since I need to catch up on the sleep I lost last night. So, since I took time off of work to nap, and couldn't, I nursed my headache (because lack of sleep makes me feel hungover) and decided to do something for myself. That would be sitting on the couch with my laptop and doing nothing constructive. While "blog stalking", or should I say "blog admiring", I came across this blog. As I was reading through some of her previous posts she had a link to this site. (Just to give you a heads up, they use some off color language and suggestive humor, not extreme profanity though, otherwise I wouldn't link it) It had me cracking up!!! It's "In the Motherhood" and I've seen one or two ads for it, but didn't think anything of it, but today I watched all the episodes!! This was definitely a good find on my un-constructive day off! Not the nap I wanted to take, but laughter is always the best medicine, right? Anyway, check it out if you have a second! I'm going to go eat some chocolate chip cookies right now and take two aspirin.

No comments: