Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

*whimper*

You may be wondering why, on a beautiful day like today, I am sitting inside, on my couch, letting my children watch a show for a few minutes. You're not? Well, I'll tell you anyway...

My head REALLY hurts!

It's the kind of hurt that makes you want to close your eyes. It's probably because I'm lacking a serious amount of sleep, so it will be early to bed for me!

Now I don't want you to think I've been lazy all day because, believe me, I haven't been! This morning, after breakfast the kids and I went outside for 1 1/2. The kids played for a bit and then I walked over to the little old ladies house and decided to rake her lawn. She's like 83 or something and kind of grouchy. I know she's been grumbling about me for the past week or so. That would be because I raked our yard last week and didn't come over and do hers right after. I'm trying really hard to "love my neighbors" and take care of the elderly (even the difficult ones). So, this morning I didn't want to go rake her yard, but I knew that God would want me to...so I did!

After I was done I went inside to retrieve my kids and she says, "God bless you for doing that...now I'll take back all the mean thoughts I've been thinking!" Ummmmm...you're welcome...I think? Oh well, it's not about me anyway so that's a good thing! Then she offered me a Coke.

My head still hurts! Excedrin, pretty please start working quick! Until then I think I'll take the kids for a walk. Hopefully the sun and breeze will help.....

(I just reread what I wrote and found it to be a little "scattered"...sorry...I would delete it, but I worked too hard to type it all out. I don't want all my hard work to go down the internet tubes!)


No comments: