Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ice Cream!!!!

We caught the ice cream truck!!!!

Hooray!

We were just finishing up dinner when we heard.....the music!!! We all jump up and run to the door. (Well, Mike and the kids run out the door while I run for the cash!)

We get out to the truck and the music is still playing (and it's loud!) Afton chooses a Dora ice cream on a stick and Caleb gets an ice cream sandwich. The ice cream sandwich is HUGE...so I ate half. It was yummy!!

One thing I realized was that I may just go broke with that ice cream truck coming by our house! The prices seem to be a little bit higher than last year! For those two things it was $5.00. So, I came to the conclusion that I will buy one ice cream sandwich and split it between the two kids! HA! That'll solve my problem!

For the rest of the night that's all Caleb would talk about, and for the second night it a row it was the last thing on his lips!

My kids LOVE ice cream!

No comments: