Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A cruel joke!!

Yesterday I was chatting with a girl I work with (we both work from home for the same company).

She and I are extremely similar it a lot of ways. Despite the 12 year age difference we always say we're twins separated at birth a few years apart!

So, while we were chatting I happened to mention that I've had a headache for 5 days straight!!! It's been constant and I've tried everything to get rid of it. She started to chuckle and then said, "You're 29, right?"
"Yeah, forever 29!". She said the same thing happened to her right around the same time. Something happens to us around our 30's and allergies seem to be the result! HA! Now isn't that just a cruel joke.

I ended up going to Walgreens last night and picked up a few allergy meds and wouldn't you know it....no headache today!!

I sent her a message today and this is how it went:

Steph says "I went out and bought some allergey meds at Walgreens last night and took them as soon as I got home...voila...no problems with a headache today!!!!!...what have you done to
me?!?!?!?!?!!...i don't want allergies!!!

Karin says HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH! (see how she pity's me?!)
I tell ya, there is somehting that happens to us women in around 30 that makes allergies
"magically" appear!...and it seems more like the headache side of allergies vs. the runny nose
sneezing side

All that to say...BEWARE...allergies sneak up on you when you least expect it! And they get you good!!!!




No comments: