Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just another reason to love Starbucks!

I found something really cool on Starbucks.com. It was a "design your own Starbucks card"
program thingy.

Of course, I couldn't resist so I made a few up.

I played with the designs, prints and patterns. Then I chose my wording.

That was the easiest to figure out.

I was also able to use the remaining balance from a generic
gift card to pay for it. Kinda cool!

So, I figured, "Why not?".

Then came the difficult task of choosing the design I like the best.

That was a bit harder.

It was nearly impossible...the options were endless...I love the color orange...

I finally settled on one...(not orange. Crazy, I know)


I have to say I love my new card. Even better, I went to Starbucks tonight
and the barrista loved my card too!

No comments: