Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

5 days

That's how long it's been since I posted. Normally I like to keep up with one a day or at least every other, and if I think I'll be busy then I'll pre-post.

This week...not so much.

There really isn't a rhyme or reason to it, I guess. Maybe it was the busyness of children, work and life. Maybe it was the fact that I'm on this 7 day detox food program and it messed with my thinking. Really. It did.

Either way, I think I'm back. At least, I hope I am. *grin*

It's been an interesting, fun filled, busy week which started on Monday with my fast. Water only. That was rough. Tuesday was really hard too because I could only eat certain things. Then came Wednesday...MUCH easier! Seriously. Just getting over the first two days was rough. After that I found I had a ton more willpower than I thought.

What prompted my detox diet was the need to start from scratch with my eating habits. I had been slipping into the deep, dark carb abyss and I needed, desperately, to get out. This was a very healthy alternative to all the other things that don't work. So, here I am.

I'm still keeping up on my running so we'll see how I far come Sunday.

Anyway, that was all I had for now. I have need to go organize my desk. Or at least try.

Farmers market tonight. Maybe I'll find some interesting teas that I can drink on Monday!

No comments: