Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I was tagged!!!

I was tagged by a beautiful new friend (visit her blog here). So, I guess I'm it...lol

The rules are as follows:
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 5 people to be tagged
.

  • I am a born again believer
  • I'm married to my best friend
  • I have 2 + 1 children
  • I am a stay at home mom
  • I am a work at home mom
  • I love Starbucks
  • I love to read
  • I love to blog
  • I love meeting new people
  • I can't wait to be debt free
  • I was not born to shop...lol
  • I love coffee!
  • I love swimming
  • I want to lose 20lbs (the rest of my baby weight)
  • I like walking/jogging, but don't do it because I'm pooped at the end of the day. Plus, it's really cold right now (I know, bad excuse)
  • I need to exercise
  • I like an organized house
  • I love taking pictures
  • I want to be a photographer one of these days
  • I love clipping coupons and saving money
  • I love church
  • I love playing games at home
  • I wish I could get rid of our TV, or keep it only for movies and cancel cable
  • I love candles and scented oils for the home
  • I love lip gloss
So, there you have it. 25 things about me you may or may not have known. I guess I'm supposed to tag people, but I'll just leave that up to those of you that read this. If you do just let me know so I can check you out...lol

I have a post in progress with my thoughts on yesterdays inauguration. I'm not sure if I'll get it done today. We'll see. I'll post it when I'm finished though. Even if I'm a few days late...lol


5 comments:

Rune said...

I love your list:)Your list is a little bit like me:)

Wib.

Rune said...

And thanks for your sweet comment on your blog:)

Have a nice day

Wib.

Tamara said...

I could have written that post! :)

Steph said...

You can copy and paste if you want to...lol...save some typing :D

Rune said...

I have tagged you with an award:)

Wib.