Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Breaking and entering

(To my own blog, of course)

I'm interrupting my blog break to bring you these pictures.

Let this be a lesson to you all. Bag balm, children and kitty's don't mix...ever!


It took several washes for the boy and several for the kitty to be less greasy.
We won't even talk about the clothes, the sheets, the dresser, the bed...the list goes on!

We still didn't get it all out. It took a few days for kitty to be "clean" again and
I'm still finding bag balm in Caleb's room.

I think he learned his lesson and hopefully Max realizes what happens when you're in
the wrong place at the wrong time.

2 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I am still laughing as I type...poor kitty. Cute boy...he looks like mine!!

Anonymous said...

That is just absolutely hilarious! I probably won't say the same thing when it's my Z-boy making the mess...but let me have my moment. :)

PS What is bag balm?