Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Tired.

I think today was probably my toughest day yet.  I know I've thought that before, but the further along I get with this pregnancy the more tired my body gets and the faster it gets tired too.


I have to keep reminding myself how blessed we are to have a healthy baby.  It's easy to get down about the physical pains (and trust me!  They're painful pains!) and not focus on the healthy baby growing inside.


The closer I get to my due date the more I need to take it easy, not push myself and give my body the rest it needs.  Especially since I'm not getting a good night sleep anymore.


I really felt it today when I realized how bad I felt and also realized I had a fever.  I pretty much figured it out at that point that I cannot do it all anymore.  It's physically impossible.  I may want to do it all, but it's actually unwise at this point.  I'm pushing myself too hard and it has to stop.


I only have a little over 6 weeks left until my due date.  I'm going for 7 weeks since I'm usually late.  We shall see what this time around brings us to though.  I will be happy with early!

33 weeks.  Yes, I took this picture in a public restroom :)

Until then I think I'll focus on not running around during the day (as much), maybe limiting it to once or twice a week.  I'll also be trying to finish organizing our bedroom so we can make room for this little love bug.  I don't have too much to do.  It's just finding the time to file the papers, go through the pictures and find homes for the odds and ends that seem to be hanging around.


Maybe I should do a before, during & after post about my "L" shaped corner of the room that is the problem area I'll be dealing with.  


Hmmm...we'll see if I'm brave enough!!!









No comments: