Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ravings of a Pregnant Woman

Ever feel like you can never find what you're looking for when you're looking for it?  However, stop looking for something or needing something & you can't get away from it.

Well, the maternity clothes market seems to be dwindling except at Motherhood (where the prices are sometimes reasonable, but mostly higher end).  Now, I can find maternity at other stores like JC Penney, but the section is quite small.  That means my choices are very limited.  Oh, and the styles are mostly, shall I say, outdated.  Not all bad, but not exactly the styles I like to wear.

I used to be able to go to Old Navy, but the last time I checked they had a 1 foot section.  Literally.  And that just consisted of items that were returned to that store.  They didn't even have a real maternity section.  I think I ended up checking with three different Old Navy stores & was sorely disappointed.  Even Wal-Mart got rid of their section.  Seriously.  At least I used to be able to use them as a last resort.  

I'm just sayin'...there are lots of pregnant women out there & I'm sure they don't want to pay Motherhood prices or have to shop online.  We can't exactly try the clothes on.  We want to buy nice, stylish maternity clothes & pay Old Navy prices.  Right?  Right.

Well, that's my rant for today.  Feel free to ignore the sleep deprived, swollen footed, waddling pregnant woman.  She'll go away if you don't pay attention to her.  I hope.

No comments: