Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Quick prayer request

Afton had the opportunity to spend a few days with my mom and two sisters, which is great! She's been there since Sunday night and I'll be picking her up this afternoon around 4pm. As we all know, when kids come back home there is usually an adjustment period. They're used to not being under the "normal" house rules, she's been the center of attention, and mommy and daddy haven't been around.

I've been praying that the transition back to regular home life won't be as much of a fight as I am anticipating. So, if you would, please pray as well....

That would be so amazing! I'll let you know how it all goes...

I know everything happens for a reason so I'm prepared for anything, but, boy, it would be nice if it were easy *big grin*

No comments: