Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I've officially been tagged!!!

I've been tagged, called out, challenged....so...I'm stepping up to the challenge...thanks for thinking of me Apple. I feel so cool! I have to warn my flock of readers though, I'm a bit sleepy so don't hold me responsible for all of my answers, ok?...Ok...here we go

Fun stuff....


What I was doing ten years ago. Ten years ago, let's see, I was planning a wedding that was set to happen 4 months later. I was also house hunting or making an offer on a house that would be signed for in August. (Wow...talk about going back in time!)

Five things on my to-do list. Only five?!
1. Grocery shopping
2. Vacuum living room
3. Enroll Afton in swimming lessons
4. Balance checkbook/pay bills
5. Finish laundry

Things I would do if I were a billionaire. Pay off the rest of the debt we have, set up college funds for the kids, take care of my family, give money to worthy causes, donate to a church I grew up in and our current one, buy a larger house so (hopefully) we won't have to move again and my kids can grow up in it, buy my hubby a really nice bass boat, a set or two of golf clubs, and a trip to the place of his dreams. Save the rest and do the things we want to do as a family. Put money away for retirement.

Three bad habits. Drinking lots of coffee & buying coffee at Starbucks, saying I'll check "one thing" on the computer & getting caught up & taking longer than I should, not sticking to my grocery list

Five places I have lived. Various cities and towns in NH & in Alaska for 2 1/2 months

Five jobs I have had. Best "job" ever - being a WAH/SAH mom (hardest too!!!)Receptionist, Contact lens coordinator/manager, CSR for contact lens manufacturer, waitress at a retirement community

So, that was lots of fun....

I'm going to tag anyone and everyone that reads this. Leave me a comment when you repost so I can go check it out!

(That wasn't so bad...*whew*)

No comments: