Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

My gift(s)

Check out my mothers day present from Mike & the kids


This is so me!

Simple, inexpensive and it's something I will use daily!

I'm just so thankful for my hubby and my children! Yesterday was a great day.
I was with my family. We were able to see Mike's family and my family. We came home.
Mike and the kids were outside for a while. Our family was together (minus Miya).

I am a happy mama! God has blessed me with my family! What more could a
mom want on Mothers Day?







1 comment:

Apple said...

That coffee cup looks ginormous!

When I was growing up, my grandmother lived next door and every Saturday morning my mom, my two aunts, and an assortment of friends from town would come over and have coffee and fellowship time. Nobody does that anymore...I wish they did. I think of that often when I read your blog...I bet you'd make time for coffee and fellowship! :)