Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wipeout

Who likes to laugh? Can I see a show of hands?

One, two, three...c'mon...there has to be more of you out there!


Well, for the few of you who enjoy laughing your hiney off please do yourself a favor and
watch Wipeout on ABC!!


I saw the previews and the first show was on Tuesday night! I missed it, but thank goodness for ABC online! That's pretty much how I watch any TV at all! (If it's not online I don't watch it, pretty much)

So, tonight, after the kids were in bed, I grabbed my laptop, plopped down on the couch and went to ABC.com. Best decision of the night!

I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my cheeks and my stomach still hurts!

I think I have a 6 pack by now...ok, maybe a 4 pack...hmmm...nope, still soft and squishy! (Good thing I love my kids because they're the ones that gave it to me!)


Anyway, I'm ordering you to go watch it right now!

I mean it!

Stop reading already...

I'm waiting...

Hello?

Anyone there?

Finally, they're gone....

and I hear laughter...

uh-oh...

Ok, don't you know you should use the bathroom first?!?!

Seriously?!

No comments: